Christian Family Medicine and Pediatrics have achieved the designation: Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
Being a PCMH, your doctor will:
- Work with you to improve your health.
- Review your medications at every visit and discuss with you any interactions or contraindications.
- Develop a personal action plan with you to address your chronic conditions.
- Set goals with you and monitor your progress.
- Use computer technology to monitor your progress and determine if your health is
- Inform you of all test results.
- Help you take control of your health by providing you educational material and linking you to community programs and resources.
- Reserve space in our schedule for you to accommodate a same-day appointment.