At the heart of Christian Family Medicine and Pediatrics is a team of seasoned professionals that includes providers, nurses, patient representatives and administrative staff who make it possible for us to provide quality medical care to our patients. We strive to provide our employees with an exceptional work environment as well as professional experiences that will help them learn and grow in their areas of expertise.
Click HERE to view all open positions and apply to the position which most closely matches your interest, qualifications and skill level. We will contact you by phone if you are selected to discuss employment opportunities with our company.
Christian Family Medicine and Pediatrics is an equal opportunity employer.
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Specialty Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Package
- Six Paid Federal Holidays
- 401K With Company Match
- Direct Deposit
- Generous Bonus Opportunities
- Annual Staff and Guest Holiday Party
- Team Building Events